Friday, May 13, 2011

Interview for So Stylish


 
I've received this e-mail yesterday. I'm the next one be interviewed for the blog of So Stylish. Please click this link: http://blog.so-stylish.com/interview-5-charmagne-from-the-blog-charmagne 

Here are the answers:

When and why did you start blogging?
  
              Blogging is very popular today because it allows people to interact with each other. People tend to blog for various reasons. Some do it for business. Some do it to express their thoughts and opinions. Some do it to promote something. And, some do it to make money.
              I began blogging in 2010 and I wanted a blog that would tell people about me, my favorite images, videos and inspiration.
              As time moves on, I started a blog about fashion, clothing and personal style named "Charmagne Ramos" on February 2011 and I advertised it on March 2011. I already got 1, 436 hits in 3 months! I've always been interested in fashion. As a fashion blogger, my blog has become a shop window for some of my skills and brought recognition to me.
             How about you? Why did you start blogging? Have you stayed true to your ideas? What do you think the future holds for you and your blog?


What is the first thing you do in the morning?
               Look at my phone. Get out of bed. Comb my hair. Go to the bathroom. Brush my teeth. Wash my face. Pour a cup of brewed coffee. Decide what to wear. Shower. And dress up.

How would you describe your personal style?
                 I have a bunch of different style of clothes. I know this sounds funny, but my version of comfortable is what I mean. :) I don't like slouchy or rolled out of bed type clothes for wearing out, but I like soft thick chunky cardigans, comfortable jeans that don't hug anything tightly, I love denim shorts, and I like comfortable shirts in pretty, bright colors that are easy to wear. I'm not the dolled up type, either. I don't wear makeup but only a lipstick. I love cozy type clothing. Well, I adapt popular trends, and put my twist on them.


Do you have a favorite color? and which one is it?
                  Pink! Because it's the color of Universal Love. And Pink is a quiet color.


What are the must-haves in your wardrobe?
                  Floral Top. High Waist Denim Shorts. Skirt. Long Blazer. Floral Romper. Jumpsuit. Necklace. Bangles. Print Dress. Nude Shoes. Wedges. Flats. Fedora Hats.


What are your favorite brands?
                  Forever 21. Zara. Primadonna. Parisian. Folded&Hung. Hip Culture. Chanel. Nine West. Topshop.

Can you give a stylish tip to the So Stylish community?
                 
                 If you want to be stylish, it is not mandatory to follow others trend. You can look attractive by making your own style statement. Your originality may even turn heads and set you apart from the crowd. However, if you are not quite sure about what to choose from, when it comes to your attire, accessories, hairstyle and footwear, you will perhaps need assistance. You could browse magazines, fashion websites and lookbooks of famous brands.


And to finish are you?
    1. Mac or PC? Mac
    2. Twitter or Facebook? Both
    3. Heels or Flats? Both
    4. Lipstick or Lipgloss? Lipstick

 

No comments:

Post a Comment