Thursday, January 12, 2012

Online Shopping at ROMWE

Sickness for almost a week? Yes! I got sick and it all started on Friday. I had fever, bad cough and stuffy nose. During the week, my fever gone up and down. I don't want to just stay in my bed so, I made this productive as I could. And online shopping is a must! I shopped at ROMWE after seeing new items posted on their site.

 
Yellow Lattice Lapel Detachable Collar $9.99

 
 Retro Multi-element Beaded Bracelet $9.99

 
 

$19.98/Php 878.72 is the total amount of  the items I've purchased. I'm so excited to wear these items and blog about them. 


xx, Charmagne Ramos

2 comments:

  1. do they ship directly to your house? or you have to pick it up pa sa postal office? i'm curious :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read this: http://www.romwe.com/Shiping-ezp-1.html

      xx, Charmagne Ramos

      Delete